Re: [school-discuss] irc

On, Mon Feb 07, 2005, W Page wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> It would be great if this could be a regular thing.  Maybe some kind of
> reminder to the list, like 2 weeks, 1week, the day before and the day of
> the chats would be helpful.  Can this be automated.  So much is

I think, a few days before would be enough. It should not be too hard to
remember a monthly event, if it has a fixed date.
So, if there are more people interested in it, I could take care of posting
a monthly reminder to the list (if it cannot be automated throught list
software).

Regards
Marcus

--
We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand the
hardware, but we can *see* the blinking lights!