Re: [school-discuss] TCEA (Texas Computer Education Association) Convention

Thanks Walter, let me know if there is something that I can
offer. I have conducted some basic courses on Openoffice and will
be obliged to contribute the presentation slides in Presenter
format if required.

Best Regards!

Alvin Teo
Singapore

DISCLAIMER:
>> This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and destroy the original message. The integrity and
security of Internet communications and in particular this eMail
and any attachments cannot be guaranteed.  Aventure Academy
accepts no liability whatsoever in connection therewith.  You are
strongly advised to carry out all necessary virus checks and that
you open this email and any attachments at your own risks.