Re: Question about time / Re: [school-discuss] #schoolforge meeting in february

On, Thu Feb 17, 2005, W Page wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Do not want to seem too dumb.  Just want to be clear on the time.  By
> 4:30, do you mean 4:30 pm Eastern Time (presently DST)?

[...]

You also got some descriptions about the timezone in other mails, thus I
will not get into detail here. Assuming that you are talking about
"Dansk Summer Time" (not "Daylight Saving Time" like in Germany), the
correct time for you would be UTC+2, thus 6:30 AM or 18:30 in your local
timezone.

Those two meetings are made up to allow the people being in various
timezones to meet at a 'human time' in their local timezone ;-).

Regards
Marcus

--
We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand the
hardware, but we can *see* the blinking lights!