[school-discuss] FLOSSE Posse weblog features Open Source in Education

Hiya,

We have just opened a new group weblog called FLOSSE Posse (Free/Libre and Open Source Software in
Education Posse).

The reason for our existence is to start a conversation in the blogosphere about Open Source and
Open Content in Education.

Current members of the blog are certain members of a finnish association called VOPE (Free and
Open Source in Education Association). We accept guest bloggers as well.

We will begin with very interesting content related to the future of Open Source in education. We
have done several digital audio interviews all around the globe of people who work in the field of
education and Open Source. The interviews are analyzed and reported on our website.

We aim to bring together different ideas of the future of Open Source from people who work on
various fields.

In the upcoming weeks we are reporting our findings related to the Comenius 2.1 Contact Seminar
held in Europe, which features an Open Source in Education related workshop where the previously
mentioned interviews will be analyzed further.

Some of the interviews we have done include Stephen Downes (downes.ca), Alan Levine (cogdogblog),
Knut Yrvin (skolelinux.no), George Siemens (elearnspace), Teemu Leinonen (fle3) and Antti Kauppi
(University of Helsinki). These will be posted shortly.

Please visit:
http://flosse.dicole.org

Best regards,

Teemu Arina, CTO