[school-discuss] FOSS survey

A small group of us in South Australia are toying with the idea of establishing a FOSS in Education action group. One of our first activities will probably need to be some intelligence gathering about

   * what people know about FOSS
   * attitudes to FOSS in schools
   * what FOSS people are already using in school

These things should be able to guide us in our next steps.

I am keen to get hold of survey tools that people have already developed that may help us with some or all of this.

Thanks
Peter

--
Free and Open education for all

Peter Ruwoldt
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.watiwara.com/