Re: [school-discuss] Comics

my intuition says that would be bringing in a sledgehammer to swat a fly.
I think you could do this with a bit of SVG and _javascript_, as a plugin for some existing wiki platform (e.g. XWiki). The main issue is to get the simplicity:functionality ratio right. I'm happy to discuss details, if you want to pick the gauntlet.

On 03/02/2008, Joel Kahn <jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yishay Mor wrote:

>I was actually referring to the idea of
>collaboratively editing the comic, and what
>I find most exciting is the collaborative
>editing of graphics. I haven't yet come
>across a tool that seems to do that well.

I'm wondering whether Croquet might be worth
looking at for this kind of project:

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Main_Page

Joel

Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

--
  Yishay Mor, Researcher, London Knowledge Lab