[school-discuss] New Python Version

This may technically be off-topic, but I know that
the Python language is one of the most widely used
programming languages in the FLOSS world, and I
don't know how many people have gotten the word yet,
so I figured it might be a good idea to post this...

The Python community is working on a major upgrade
that will produce a version *not* compatible with
the older stuff. Technical info can be found here:

Good luck.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?