Re: [school-discuss] The (not so) Great Firewall of China

A simple encrypted connection is sufficient to defeat these parlour tricks.
It's
all for show and nowhere near as scary as Project Echelon (google it -
especially if you're in the USA or EU).

But I do expect it to drive up the level of Chinese expertise in strong digital
encryption.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail