Re: [school-discuss] Donating 500 F/OSS Computers to Schools... SATURDAY!! (Pizza & Schwag from Mozilla!!)

R. Scott Belford wrote:

>>Andrew Fife wrote:
>> We're trying to donate 500 Ubuntu computers to SF Bay Area schools this
>> SATURDAY... and we need your help!
>
>Aloha Andrew
>
>Great initiative; I wish you well.  If it is of any help, HOSEF started
>doing things this way last year, and I developed a few processes that
>made it rather easy.  Two of us knocked out 75 computers for schools in
>the Philippines last December, and this included cracking the case and
>installing the hard drive.  It took us about 8 hours.

Thanks for the suggestions!  We've got everything set for the Installfest on Saturday but we should definitely coordinate and share experiences the next time we do this.

-Andrew
--
Untangle: Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com