Re: [school-discuss] Fwd: [altlinux-announce-en] School Server released!

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:44:09PM -0600, Les R wrote:
> Any interest in a Russian translation for Open Admin for
> Schools, I wonder. The translation tools in OA are better than
> ever.... (grin)

I've been forwarding your announcements that way for several
years but folks are quite busy, and I've always felt that it
would rather help to step forward and package/adapt it myself.

Given that I'm now recovering from eczema surge[*] it's not
exactly easy to rush into another activity, however
interesting... but I hope to get to that some year. :)

[*] friends, please do take care for yourselves: be calmer,
    eat proper food in proper times -- this kind of trouble
    isn't curable but rather annoying!

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>