[school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools - On VirtualBox - at Source Forge

Hello Forgers!  (err.... School Forgers!)

I have a version of Open Admin for Schools 4.5 running on VirtualBox.
This will allow anyone using Windows and other O/S's
to be able to run Open Admin fairly easily.  We don't have any
instructions yet for the Virtual Box setup although these should be
available shortly.

We are working on additional configuration scripts to make it even
easier to setup.

It is available on Source Forge at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openadmin4box

Root password is 'openadmin' and MySQL root password is 'abc123'.

Let us know of any problems. -- openadmin@xxxxxxxxx

Les Richardson
http://richtech.ca/openadmin