From: Cohn, Seth <Seth.Cohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [state-local-wg] Open Source (and Open Data) bills in NH
To: state-local-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 5:47 AM

Greetings, I actually have hearings today on my New Hampshire legislative bills for Open Source and Open Data.

If you'd like to weigh in... emails in support to
~HouseExecutiveDepartmentsandAdministration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
would be most appreciated (don't have to be today, but the next few days would be good...)
The more they hear from folks in other states with successful use of Open Source,
the better the chances of this bill... (and the Open Data bill wouldn't hurt either... but it's outside this mailing list's scope slightly)

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2011/HB0418.html
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2011/HB0310.html

Please cc: me, so I can follow up with you...

Thanks in advance,

Rep. Seth Cohn
Merrimack 6, State of New Hampshire
legislator and open source geek