[school-discuss] Interesting web site

Saw this web site mentioned:
http://libreprojects.net/

It says it lists 145 free web services and alternatives.  Looks like they've done some good research as to which sites are libre licensed.  I added it to our Schoolforge wiki, but thought I'd post here in case list members might be interested in checking it out.  (You might want to use a browser other than IE if you do though.)  Also wondering if Schoolforge can combine efforts with some of the work they're doing to list web services?

Sincerely,
Laura