Fw: [school-discuss] Code Dot Org

I didn't know that there was a combination of keys I
could accidentally press that would transmit the message
before I had finished it. My last sentence was *supposed*
to end with the phrase, "Blow the FLOSS horn." I'll
definitely have to slow down my typing in the future
to prevent more potential misunderstandings. :-(

Joel
(Never a great typist)