Re: [school-discuss] Email Security

On 07/02/13 20:55, Joel Kahn wrote:
As some of you already know, my Yahoo email account
was recently hacked by a spambot. I've changed my
password, but I'm also thinking about switching to
a more secure email environment. Do any of you geeks
out there have suggestions on a FLOSS email client or
whatever that will make future attacks less likely?
I'm running MS Windows 7 with eight gigabytes of RAM.

Joel

Dear Joel,
It's not the RAM, it's the Windows stuff.
If you promote FLOSS, maybe you should try to eat your own dog food. Try Linux and Thunderbird, the first ones that come to my mind,
Kind regards,
Dirk

--
Our Open Source projects for schools: