[school-discuss] More speech recognition and text to speech resources

Don't know how it compares to CMU Sphinx, but ran across this speech
recognition toolkit:
http://kaldi.sourceforge.net/about.html

By the way, if anyone needs a version of CMU Sphinx 2 compiled and
built for Windows, let me know.  They have the source at their site,
but another developer needed the executable.

Here's another project I ran across that looked interesting:
http://www.eguidedog.net/
They mention a WebSpeech library in JavaScript for adding voices to web pages.

If you run across other interesting resources or try some of these out
and find uses for them, would be interested in hearing about it.
Also, if you think they're worthwhile, let me know and I'll add them
to Schoolforge's software list.

Sincerely,
Laura
###