Re: [school-discuss] FOSS Digital Literracy Camapaign in Cameroon,Africa

Hello Marc,

>> i just wish to share with you the sound track for the Radio campaign.

I don't see any link to the sound track ... did you mean to include a link?

Thanks,
Charles

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Marc Stephan Nkouly <mcsteann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello i just wish to know if you have any feed back for me ???
What about the level of proficiency in computing someone should have
before starting to learn Website at School ?
Also i wish to know if i can collaborate with you on a grant program ???

here i a pdf file about

http://www.grandchallenges.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/StarsinGlobalHealth-Round5-NewsRelease-Nov2013-EN.pdf

please let me know what you think.
For the Digital literacy campaign i will keep u updated.

Thanks

--
Marc Stephan Nkouly
bp: 5180 Nkwen