Re: [school-discuss] UNIZOR - Re: Free Software in education

Hello Mr Zor
An congratulation for you web site, personnaly been in afica am asking
myself if you have an offline version of you site ?
Something like KA LITE ???
Simply because here our bandwith is so poor that it willbe difficult
for school and youn people to take advantage of the Gym .
Thanks

--
Marc Stephan Nkouly
bp: 5180 Nkwen