[school-discuss] Open Source projects ported to Android

I've been looking into using the NDK and a standalone compiler
toolchain to port Open Source applications to Android.  I found out a
few interesting things.  It's really hard to find good documentation
on the subject.  There are some interesting Open Source projects that
involve Android.

More details are available here:
https://lmemsm.dreamwidth.org/7297.html
You can run common Open Source command line and console programs on
Android using a terminal emulator app.  There are some interesting
projects that are porting SDL and Allegro based apps.

If you have other references you'd recommend on porting Open Source
applications to Android, using Open Source programs with Android or on
the Android NDK in general, please let me know.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura
http://www.distasis.com/cpp
###