Re: [school-discuss] AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat (washingtonpost.com)

For some reason that puts a foul taste in my mouth, almost everything AOL
touches it destroys in some way.
--
Matt Jezorek <matt@bluelinux.org>
Blue Linux <http://bluelinux.org/>

Quoting Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>:

> I thought people would be interested to hear about this:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A5064-2002Jan18.html
>
> --
> Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
> drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--
> (570) 326-3987     tremendous self control.
>                           Ashleigh Brilliant

BlueEDU Linux (http://www.bluelinux.org)
Open Education for the Mind