[school-discuss] Online text

This is just to let people know about Andamooka (if you don't
already).  This website hosts open-content books.  Most of the books
currently hosted are about computers and networking (as you'd
expect), but at least some of them could be useful educationally.
Allen B. Downey's "How to Think Like a Computer Scientist" series is
there, as is Benjamin Crowell's "Newtonian Physics"
<http://www.andamooka.org/reader.pl?section=newtphys>.  I wonder if
we should invite Andamooka to join Schoolforge?