Re: [school-discuss] New Project, Maybe?

Thank you for replying, I always feel a bit odd when I extend an
idea and no one responds for a day or three :)

You are the only person to say anything so far, So I am going to
wait until Monday, do a head count and maybe we can set up an
initial get together for those interested on irc.

oh btw, do you know where to get a copy of the eduML stuff? I am
visiting family this weekend and do not have time to dig around.

--
Justin Zeigler <jzeigler@osef.org>
Open Source Education Foundation

My mind is like a rusty trap, you never know when, or if, it is
going to go off, and your likely to get tetanus when it does.