Re: [school-discuss] EduML (4 URLs so far)

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 08:41:09PM -0800, Tonnesen Steve wrote:

> If anybody is interested in attempting to complete Bruno's exercise 1, but
> has questions they don't want to post to the mailing list, feel free to
> e-mail me privately.  I'm particularly interested in helping anybody who
> is able to export ascii data from a commercial school program (anonymized
> if it's real data) to show them how to convert this data to the XML
> format.

Thanks Steve, and I, too, am willing to take on some of that load via a portal
I just created for this purpose (and also as my start on exercise 2; more later)

http://knowplace.ca/schoolforge  which contains the 4 URLs submitted so far

HELP
----

I lost or accidently erased the email with the latest URL for exercise 1;
and I even forgot the name of the person who submitted it <blush> Could you
send it again, please... apparently it was not sent to the mailing list but
to me directly ... i can't see it in the archives.

> Remember that the idea of this exercise is to demonstrate interoperability
> between a wide range of setups, and with a wide range of techniques.

we can't restate this often enough, thanks Steve!

Bruno