Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] EduML

----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Subject: Re: [school-discuss] EduML
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:30:50 +0100
From: Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <algaba@gmx.net>
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net

El Lun 28 Ene 2002 18:33, escribió:
> Let's not get too tangled up in the specifics of the eventual EduML
> schema.  There will be a lot of details to be worked on, and many parts of
> the schema will likely be lifted from IMS/SIF or other sources.
>

> I've begun some work on Bruno's exercise 2.  :
>
> http://www.haz.cmsd.bc.ca/eduml.html

   <Name>Apalachicola High School</Name>
            <StudentCounter>9</StudentCounter>
            <TeacherCounter>1</TeacherCounter>
I think this can be written as:
<student counter=9 />
<student counter=1 />

or thinking about trees, if we want to retrieve all info of a student, that's
all his subtree, I think it's good to generate general "subtrees":