Re: [school-discuss] draft of Feb press release

> Open Schooling [UK]: The Open Schooling project has the goal of providing
> FDL'd curriculum that meets the standards set out by each country, state,
> province, etc. Printable versions will be made available for schools and
> publishers to make books. (http://openschooling.org)

OpenSchooling is one word with capital letters adding emphasis to each word.
It's based in the US not the UK. Also, could you replace it with the
following?

OpenSchooling [US]: The OpenSchooling project has the goal of providing
FDL'd curriculum that meets the standards set out by each country, state,
province, etc. for all subjects and electives. Both web browser based and
printable versions of the curriculum will be made available. Schools and
publishers can make books for sale and use. (http://openschooling.org)

(I know this is a little different than what it was I put in the submit form,
which was a little skimpy, but this is what I should have written.)

Chris Hornbaker