[school-discuss] GED and homeschooling question

Hello,

i am a homeschooled teenager in oregon, and i was wondering where i could find out more information about having my parents give me a diploma for home schooling, and if there are any tests that i would have to take out of home to get that, and also do you know if the GED tests are hard??

thank you for your time

Noah~

How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain