RE: [school-discuss] EducationGuardian.co.uk | E-learning | Are our schools missing a trick?

Hi Chris,

Are you adding LTSP to a stock distribution or using K12LTSP? Any info
on how either are being used over there would be appreciated.

;-) Paul

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 09:01, Chris Puttick wrote:
> Well I never - the Guardian have not been traditionally positive about the
> idea generally. Parrswood is a local school I collaborate with, and another
> school in Manchester is about to go LTSP across the curriculum. More on that
> when it's up and kicking!
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris
snip.......

Paul Nelson.............................. pnelson@riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale High...........9727 SW Terwilliger Blvd. Portland, OR 97219
(503)892-0722......fax(503)892-0723.... http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us