Re: [school-discuss] EducationGuardian.co.uk |

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 05:01:58PM -0000, Chris Puttick wrote:
 > Well I never - the Guardian have not been traditionally
positive about the
 > idea generally. Parrswood is a local school I collaborate
with, and another

Maybe because it's an "EducationalGuardian" writer,
that one associated with the "online" section :)

Interestingly no mention of LTSP on the Parrswood
school website, even though it's running on a
RedHat machibe.

 > school in Manchester is about to go LTSP across the
curriculum. More on that

--
Mark Evans
St. Peter's CofE High School

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

Doug Loss                 Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator  fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University     not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu           Mark Twain