Re: [school-discuss] www.opensourceschools.org

hello,

well i'm honored to be called your collaborator, and pleased to have such a
fine home for my science series.

i'm 100% committed to the solar system project and will make a cd image for
download when it is complete.  and it will remain a publication exclusive at
schoolforge.

i hope it is the first of a science series.

mike eschman, etc ...