Re: [school-discuss] educationaLinux 2003... hurry, *last* chance to see!

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 05:18 am, Frederick Noronha wrote:
> EDUCATIONALINUX 2003'S STAR-STUDDED PRECIS ARE UP!
>
> The educationaLinux miniconf of the premier Southern Hemisphere
> Linux Event, LCA2003 now has a complete set of precis up for
> your viewing pleasure.
>
> COMPLETE STORY:
> http://linuxpr.com/releases/5437.html

PS, registrations and payment close on Friday - as in this Friday 17th January
2003 - so if you want to be at the miniconf (starting on Monday), hurry off
to https://conf.linux.org.au/register.html and start typing *now*.

Miniconf schedule is up at http://plug.linux.org.au/~leonb/lca2003/

Note that Steven Donaldson has (to his great disappointment) had to retire ill
recently, his replacement looks like being unable to come either, and if you
have a paper you can present at the conf please let me know *now*!

Cheers; Leon