Re: [school-discuss] Lindows offered to educational sector

hello,

not to be too blunt, but what makes you think you have any say in it?

lindows probably has better access to schools than you do, as they get $$$ in
many more venues, and have wal-mart backing.

they can come in and do what they like.

be grateful, if it was hp, ibm sun or one of those, they would just hand you
your hat and send you home.

mike eschman, etc ...

--
(http://www.etc-edu.com ) Not just an afterthought ...