[school-discuss] proposal help

Was wondering if anyone still had old proposals laying around that i can go
off of. I am trying to get USD488 to migrate from windows 2k AD to linux want
to impress them with a nice presentation and want to ensure i get as many
benefits packed into one as possible. I plan on using the case studies to
help show the feasibility aspect also. So anyones old proposals or comments
on specific benefits would be greatly appriciated.

thanks

--
digitalnick.dyndns.org webmail Free webmail and other stuff :P