[school-discuss] QUERY-GOA-SCHOOLS: regarding instruction manuals for linux

Query from someone working with the GNU/LinuxInSchools initiative  in
Goa. Could anyone help? FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.bytesforall.org : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : Goa India 403511           : software we refer to