Re: [school-discuss] Anyone in the Dallas, TX area??

--- Charlie Cosse <ccosse@asymptopia.com> wrote:
> > --- Marilyn Hagle <Marilyn.Hagle@gpisd.org> wrote:
> >>I teach Computer Animation and Keyboarding in a lab running
> Mandrake
>
> Hi, please excuse my ignorance, but just curious, what is
> "keyboarding"?
> Thanks,
> Charlie

Ah... keyboarding... um, good question.
Lots of possibilities spring to mind, but I am sure they are all off
thread, I wouldn't mind knowing as well.

Might be on to new thing here.

"What do you do when you are not hanging around on the web?"
"I keyboard!"
"You don't say!"
"No s***!"
"Cool! They pay ya?"
"You don't wanna see my tax return man, like it's a white out".
"S***"
"Right!"
"Man"

and so the long day wears on...

sorry to go off thread, but I am just cheered up Mr Blair doesn't want
any more to go to war with Mr Bush. And Mr Blix wanna watch his a.

Personally I think Mr Bush should just go and make a private deal with
Mr Hussein and not drag the rest of us into it all.

Happy New Year.

Malc Dow

http://thebluecrane.com