Re: [school-discuss] Some changes--part 5, SEUL/edu itself

I am currenly beginning a dissertation which aims specifically at the open movement and free software in education. I have been a lurker here for a long time because I think that these discussion are much more rich than anything that I can find in print. Although I have a good background in both technical and pedagogical areas related to educational technologies, this forum continues to provide a light into the vast universe that I have yet to explore.

I am just wondering if there are those that would consider participating in a study in this area. It would probably involve one or two open interviews, and not much more than what you are doing now ... actively discussing the future of software and technology.  I have yet to get to the state where I have the paperwork done, but I am starting to gather names.  If there are those interested , please let me know how I can contact you in the months to come.
--
Alec Couros
IT Coordinator

The difficulty lies not in the new ideas but in escaping the old ones,
that branch out into every corner of our minds. ~ John Maynard Keynes