From: Gerald Neale <gneale@nealeinternet.com>
To: dloss@seul.org
Subject: Local school ready for Linux
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:40:03 -0500

Hi,
My name is Gerald Neale. I run The Cherry Hill Linux User's Group
(CHLUG) in South Jersey, USA near Philadelphia. Through various
connections I now have information that a local public school in an
underserved part of our area near Camden,NJ is in want of a presentation
of K12LTSP for a possible pilot project. I am too busy organizing CHLUG
to accomodate them and I sadly don't know enough about K12LTSP to handle
the Q&A...although I have seen it in action at our LUG meetings and was
very impressed.

If you know anybody in this area that would be willing to give such a
demonstration to the IT person and maybe a few administrators please let
me know. I will be able to arrange the meeting.

Maybe there is something we can work out.

Thanks for all the great work with the project,
Jerry

--
Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>