From: "Pamela McLean" <pam.mclean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ELEARN-OPENSOURCE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [IIEP] OpenOffice manual was Moodle & authoring tools

Ross Gardler wrote:

Dauphin, Jean-Claude wrote:

(snip)Do you think it would be helpful to write an OpenOffice
multimedia creation resource manual for courseware production? (snip)

(snip)I would love to see such a document (snip)I would be happy to
work with people on this.

I'm interested - as a potential user - starting from a low level of  ICT
skills.
Pam