[school-discuss] Open Source Presentation

I have the good fortune to be presenting a talk this March at
the Illinois Technology Conference for Educators (
http://www.il-tce.org/home/home.asp ) . The title of the talk is,
*
Providing an Open Source Solution for Schoolwide Services*

I 'm looking for input from schools that have been successful
doing this. Please email me if you are willing to let me
interview you (for roughly 1 hour) so I can include your
school's experience in my talk.

Thanks,

Doug Pratt
----

847-722-6965
doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.pjassociates.biz

"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet." William Gibson