Re: [school-discuss] OpenOffice

Walter,
I have a bunch I developed for an undergraduate course (computers in education). Feel free to give send me an email, and I will send them off to you. I have tutorials for Write, Calc and Impress in both Print and Flash forms.

Walter Hildebrandt wrote:

OpenOfice has been taught thousands of time yet there are almost no tutorials or lesson plans. Teachers keep re-inventing the wheel instead of pooling their efforts for greater productivity.

I have started a non-profit website that has some tutorials for OpenOffice. www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org Is someone willing to send some tutorials that can be posted on the website?

On the website, click on the Volunteer button for other ways you can help.

Walter Hildebrandt
Denver CO USA