Re: [school-discuss] We did it!

David M. Bucknell wrote:
Congratulations, Daniel. That's a big deal as I know because our teachers still
complain about being all-linux -- especially the elementary/primary level. Any
application wishes you had to please?

None yet that couldn't be satisfied by web apps or the K12LTSP edutainment apps. But one teacher just today asked me for some phonics applications to use, I'm about to start searching for some OSS phonics apps.

What is more interesting to me is that teachers are now asking about doing more with the PCs than just office apps and Googling info for reports. Daniel