Re: [school-discuss] We did it!

So far we use the standard K12LTSP application set (of which, gcompris is included)

We will document our project more now that we have official approval to proceed. We had kept a low profile while
awaiting our system's approval in how we could implement the project.

More:  http://www.morrisbrandon.com

see Brandon Technology under the the School Information links on the left-hand menu and also our Links page has links, of course, to the K12LTSP project and other sites of interest. Obviously, there are more sites to be linked now that we are official.

The only issue we've encountered so far is running the occasional Shockwave animation that some educational sites still use - there is no Linux plugin. Otherwise, our kids are more active than ever -

regards,
William