Re: [school-discuss] One Laptop Per Child?

thanks Vanessa for the info.. at least UNDP is involved.. they can brain storm on the proper way of handling this project.  In every project there will always be issues that would arise both pros and cons.. the pros should always outweigh the cons.. for any project to push through.