From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Viron
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 11:32 AM
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: [school-discuss] Updated Coalition Procedures - Members sign up here

Justin,

In your latest email, you still have not addressed my earlier concerns mentioned on December 15th, specifically the following:

1) Who decides to close a current members standing in the Schoolforge Coalition?
2) Why are previous active members of Schoolforge now having to "re-apply" for membership?
3) What are the procedures to close / revoke an organizations membership?  How is the organization notified?  Is there a possibility of appeal?

Thank you for your time,

Michael Viron
President & CEO
General Education Online, A Schoolforge Founding Member
International Education Resources, A General Education Online organization