Re: [school-discuss] health issues coupled with interactive classroom display technology

Daniel,

I enjoyed reading this as well.  I have already used up all of my sick days for
the year and just went to the doc to get antibiotics after school tonight.

I use hand sanitizer like crazy - after every time I touch a kidś keyboard.
 Apparently it is not enough!

Would it damage keyboards to spray them with Lysol?

Marilyn

:)