Re: [school-discuss] recommendation request for Intro to IT class syllabus

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Marilyn Hagle
<marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use resources at http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/courses/courses/index.htm   and
>  http://ocw.tufts.edu/CourseList .
> I have not checked this out but it looks good . . .
> http://www.opencontentalliance.org/contributors/ .

Thank you again for these links. I wanted to make sure that I
communicated how grateful I am for all the suggestions received so
far.

I also want to let you know that I have copied this and the other
suggestions over to a blog post at
http://shinmaikeru.blogspot.com/2009/01/undergraduate-intro-to-it-syllabus-list.html
and each contributor is identified by name but not email address.

If you don't want to be credited by name, please tell me.

I hope that we can generate and accumulate some more ideas at the blog
post. When enough material has been amassed, I will organize and
summarize into a web page.

--
Micheal Cooper
Miyazaki, Japan (GMT+9, no DST)