    Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 07:19:33 -0800 (PST)
    From: Jim Jütte <jimjutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Fight Against SOPA
      To: "schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We are looking at a couple of packages. I started with FET because he said he needed something for scheduling... then he said he would also like to something for report cards... so, now I'm looking at SIS as well.

Yes... I am worried about appearances. At this point, the principal still doesn't want to consider it, however the VP is keen to see what I can do with Open Source software... so am I frankly. It's been years since I've worked with computers. ;) I think if I can show them through scenario testing that this is a viable option, the principal will have a look... one of those once bitten twice shy scenarios I'm afraid.

Cheers

----- End message from jimjutte@xxxxxxxxx -----

--
http://intknowledge.com