Re: [school-discuss] Discussion About Linux on Linkedin

Personally am in Africa am a managing a cyber cafe and they are some
computer where i put peppermint OS , i am not seen Linux as something
difficult i only complain about the lack of documentation on desktop
Linux because i believe if they where things like that it will be
easier for people like me who wish to propose FOSS in my community to
get going.
In case people are interested feel free to ask question for the main
time you can also follow this link to lean more about me..

http://igg.me/at/cameroon-cyber/x/5853802

--
Marc Stephan Nkouly
bp: 5180 Nkwen