Re: [school-discuss] Discussion About Linux on Linkedin

Thanks Laura ; my goal is to teach first time computer user with FOSS simply because they will be more receptive than those familliar with propriatry programs not to talk about the fact some of them may be interrested in contributing.
Perssonnally i have discovered that theres lack of documentation for Beginners in Foss they usually assume the participant already have some understanding and at time the prolifaration of choices the are confusing for beginners.
Marc

On Jan 29, 2014 2:32 PM, "LM" <lmemsm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Marc Stephan Nkouly <mcsteann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Been in africa i wish to promote
> Open Source; i wish to know if there's anyone with whom i can collaborate.

What are you interested in collaborating on?  If you're looking for
Open Source projects or Open Source advocacy groups to help volunteer
for, we have a page at our wiki:
https://schoolforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=FLOSS_Volunteer_Projects

If anyone knows of other projects that could use volunteers, please
add them to the wiki or let me know about them and I'll add them.

Sincerely,
Laura
###