Re: [school-discuss] need help with custom Linux installation CD or DVD

Hi,

Here is a framework that was created by someone in our community.  I hope this helps.  If so, please let me know, because our guru has retired, and we are looking for help, too!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zs4_G-hvTDho1K9lP4Nrcz3BqPdw7gIczESu5f7V114/edit