[school-discuss] Re: London School asking for help

I'm sending this message on to the schoolforge-discuss mailing list.  We
have subscribers from all around the world, which of course includes the
UK.  I fully expect that you'll receive many suggestions on how to
proceed.  In the meantime, here are the websites of some Linux user groups
(LUGs) in London:

http://www.eastlondon.lug.org.uk/
http://www.lonix.org.uk/tnet-cgi/Lonix
http://gllug.linux.co.uk/
http://www.sl.lug.org.uk/

LUGs are often great resources for getting assistance with installing and
maintaining open source/free software.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: